The other day my daughter Becca, who is a college freshman, recommended that I listen to the song, "Good to Be Alive," by Jason Gray. I listened to the song and I really like it-- for multiple reasons:
- I like it because it reminds me that life is a gift.
- I like it because it reminds me that each day is a privilege and an opportunity.
- I like it because it moves me to say "thank you" to God.
- I like it because it reminds me that the tapestry of my life is made beautiful in the living out of the seemingly disconnected threads that fill my days.
- I like it because it speaks of HOPE.
- I like it because my daughter likes the song and she knew that I (her Dad) would like it too. It is, "good to be alive."
Take a moment and listen to "Good to Be Alive."